Sunday, December 9, 2012

Finding time to read

So, as I was looking through all of your wonderful blogs on my reading list, a thought struck me: I have virtually no time to read. Yes, I do a lot of homework, but I also like to read for pleasure. I can't possibly find time to do so! Also- I can never find time to write! Basically, this is what happens every time I sit down to write:
1. Gets ready to write
2. Looks at clock
3. Gets depressed because time to write has run out
I know there are only 177 days (who's counting?) until summer, but I can't possibly wait that long! I must stop this vicious cycle of time going to fast before then. I don't want to put writing to the side just because I happen to be a busy high schooler!
  Writing has always been a way for me to express myself, particularly during the past six months. How do you all find time to read and/or write?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)