I'm double booked for Friday! I knew that there'd be no way that I'd be able to post this during the week, so I am on a blogging marathon-already posted for another blog hop tonight.
You're up before dawn on a Saturday when the doorbell rings. You haven't brewed your coffee so you wonder if you imagined the sound. Plonking t
You scoop it up and haul it inside, sensing something legitimate despite the extreme oddness of the situation. Carefully, you pry it open. Inside is a shoebox -- sent from ten years in the future -- and it's filled with items you have sent yourself.
What's in it?
1. A blanket that I've had since I was a newborn-it's in good condition!
2. My iPod
3. A pair of fuzzy socks (hey, you can never be to old for them)
4. 'Tuesdays with Morrie'
5. A dvd of Mean Girls- it'd be like reliving high school all over again.
6. 5 scrapbooks that I've put together over the years
7. My baby book that my mom made for me
8. Journals and letters from elementary and middle school
9. Middle school yearbooks
10. High school yearbooks
11. My troll collection