I'm thrilled to be participating in this blogfest! :) Instead of making this post incredibly drawn out, I figured it'd be best to just get on with it. I'll just post some interesting facts about myself on here- I guarantee each of you will learn something new! :)
1. I have a huge fear of needles. I can't even stand the thought or sight of them! Yikes!!
2. I was born at 35 weeks gestation. I had bleeding in my brain, and had to spend three weeks in the hospital because of it.
3. I am an only child.
4. I love The Middle, Teen Mom, and 16 and Pregnant (all t.v shows). And no- I don't want to be a mom (yet)- I'm only 16! Ask me again in another ten years!
5. I love cats, and am terrified of dogs.
6. I am a cancer survivor.
7. I love to cook, and I have a terrible sweet tooth.
8. My dream is to go to DePaul University.
9. My favorite fruits are strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
10. I am a Chinese food fanatic!
11. I love the color pink.
12. I've always had an interest in the human body, yet I abhor science.
13. My personal role model is my former english teacher.
14. I cannot ride a bike ( see #2).
15. I have been on 5 cruises.
16. I love helping others who are less fortunate than I.
17. I am left-handed.
18. I am a fan of caramel corn.
19. I love swimming, but not competitively!
20. My favorite holidays are Halloween, Valentines Day, and Cinco de Mayo ( my birthday).