Today I'm participating in Alex. J Cavanaugh's blogfest about Lists. After much consideration, I've decided to make a list of all my unanswered questions in life. Some of them are very silly, and some more serious. If anyone has the answers to any of these questions, please leave me a note in the comment box!
1. What is the meaning of life?
2. What happens when we die?
3. In The Little Mermaid, why couldn't Ariel have just written Eric a note about the whole Ursula thing? She obviously knows how to write since she signed Ursula's scroll!
4. Why was Snow White so naieve? Why were the animals smarter than she was in terms of not wanting to let the Queen/Witch inside?
5. In Beauty and the Beast, where are the Beast's parents at the beginning of the movie? He's only 11 years old at the start of it!
6. How was Chip the teacup conceived? If the curse started ten years ago and Chip is only around 5 in the movie, how on earth was he conceived if Mrs. Potts is stuck in the castle?
7. What happened to the Seven Dwarves after Snow White went to live with the Prince? Did they ever see each other again? And what happened to the magic mirror?
8. Why doesn't Squidward in "Spongebob" wear pants?
9. If Spongebob lives in a pineapple, how does his house have corners?
10. Why does Gary the Snail meow? That doesn't make any sense!
11. If the city of Bikini Bottom is under water, why do people have to take baths? How do electronics work underwater?
12. How is Pearl, Mr. Krabs' daughter, a whale if her dad is a Krab? Who was her mother, and why doesn't she look anything remotely like a crab?