Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I'm BACK!

Hello, friends! I am back from hiding! Over these past few months I have added around 2,000 words to my current manuscript, began volunteering at a local hospital, and have started my first internship. Life is busy but wonderful.

As always, to be a good writer you must be a reader, so I've been reading in my spare time. Naturally, since I am a memoirist, I read mostly memoirs (although if I see a fiction book that looks irrestistable, I will often read that as well!). One of my favorite memoirs is The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls, and it just so happens that the movie version of this book came out in August. I saw it....and was a puddle of tears by the end because I was so moved by Woody Harrelson's incredible performance. If you haven't seen this movie, see it! Now!

Over the next few days, weeks, and months, I will be sharing memoir reviews as well as lessons I've learned from the writing process.

It feels amazing to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Aloha Towers
    Chlorophyll
    Kapil Akhila
    Kiran Sparsh
    Pride Platinum Plus
    Sterling Towers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)