Thursday, September 27, 2012

October Blogging Challenge~

write a memory or reflection for each of the first 25 years of life. It can be a personal memoir from your life, a reflection on turning a certain age, a recollection of someone else at that age, a poem or a photo, on the ages 1 to 25. I am younger than 25 btw. Since I know I won't be able to blog every day, why not start now?

Memory: age 0

I don't remember anything from when I was a baby, but my parents have told me plenty of stories. I was born at 35 weeks, and had to spend 3 weeks in the pediatric unit at Evanston Hospital. I had bleeding in my brain, and am still a bit impacted by that 16 years later! Yes, I am 16. I was a baby that didn't sleep through the night! I apparently crawled and chased my cat. My cat became terrified of me- especially when she heard me crying.

2 comments:

  1. You're 16 and you're blogging - blogging well! :) I think that's just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you got a head start on the rest of us! Are you planning to double-up on some years in order to write 25 posts for this challenge? I hope so, because I look forward to reading them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)