Sunday, April 3, 2016

C is for Cracker Barrel.

I love this restaurant. We take road trips fairly often, and this is one of the places we stop to eat at on the road. I love their breakfast menu, especially the french toast and pancake options. The waitress always asks, "Do you want meat with that, honey?", which I never do.

The store in the front is also cute. When you walk in it's like taking a trip back in time to the ages where there were actually general stores (I wasn't born at the time). I once bought a DVD of The Wizard of Oz in that gift shop for $5.. can't beat that!

8 comments:

  1. They do have great food and I love that old world charm!
    Best Wishes!
    Lori

    My A2Zs @ As the Fates Would Have It & Promptly Written
    Follow Me (Ravyne) Twitter|Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great way to have fun. That breakfast story made me hungry. Happy A2Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their pancakes. So yummy, but always more than I can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by on the A-Z challenge to say "Hi."

    I keep hearing about Cracker Barrel. We don't have them where I live. I love restaurants where people call customers "Honey."
    Have a fun month blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this store too. The store is so cute...the stuff is so cute...and the food is not bad either. We do a Christmas celebration with friends who live in three different areas each year. Cracker Barrel is the half way point. Stopping in from A-Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracker Barrel is one of the few places you can rely on while traveling. Do they still have an audiobook swap program?
    Elizabeth Hein - Scribbling in the Storage Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm. Now you're making me hungry. Cracker Barrel is a family favorite--everyone can find something they want. And it's fun to shop, too.

    @ShonnaSlayton from
    Author Shonna Slayton: A to Z of the 1800s

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think the UK has Cracker Barrel's. :( I'm kind of saddened by that fact right now.

    Check out my blog: Book Lover/Author here: http://elouisefield.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)