Tuesday, April 5, 2016

D is for Disney World!!!!

This is pretty much my favorite place on Earth. I love Magic Kingdom, especially Fantasyland. I've always enjoyed The Haunted Mansion ride. It's so well-done and true to the movie (which, if you haven't seen, is fantastic!). Legend has it that there's a wedding ring hidden in the sidewalk leading up to the gates. I've never actually seen it, but it's a cool idea.


Meeting characters at Magic Kingdom has also been something I've always enjoyed. When I visited in 2014, I had the opportunity to meet a talking Mickey Mouse! It was totally worth the 90-minute wait, although I should have gotten a fast-pass for this. Anyway, Mickey is so friendly and cute. The voice is 100% accurate, and he begins every meet-and-greet session with one of his famous hugs.

What do you like about Disney World?

5 comments:

  1. The Haunted Mansion ride is a classic! I remember it from when I was a child! Stopping by from the #AtoZChallenge from http://www.jennyrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son lives in Florida, and my daughter in Paris. I've yet to visit any of the Disney theme parks (I have done the KSC a couple of times, though).

    Keith Channing A-Zing from http://keithkreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no place better on earth, that's for sure! I hate to tell you though, the new redux of the cemetery outside took over the "ring" effect and it is no longer there (although technically, it was never an actual ring and just an urban legend built around an exposed cut off rebar pipe, but it was there and it was kind of cool!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went to Disney World in Florida back in 1990 and remember it being an amazing day. Many great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Disney World. When I was a kid, and my parents would ask me and my brother where we wanted to go for vacation, we would usually say Disney. And Donald Duck is my absolute favorite character.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)