Monday, October 8, 2012

Blogging Challenge: Age 8

When I was eight, I had the strictest second-grade teacher in the grade. She yelled at me in front of the whole class.That's one memory I will never forget. We did many fun activities that year, and she was way better than my first grade teacher (sorry teach!). One of my favorite activities was called "Blast Off Math". It was to help us learn addition and subtraction facts. Each time we mastered a set of cards with facts on them, we got to move to the next planet, the goal being to make it to pluto.

2 comments:

  1. Love these details, Morgan. I've been thinking about school memories, too. I think I'm about to go write one that you just inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a teacher,I am sorry that that incident is what you remember about second grade. All teachers can learn a lesson from this! Students are so impressionable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)