Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blogging From A to Z- "A"


 

                                                        
 "A" is for apple. I love all things Apple- iPods, iPads, etc... I have an iPod Nano that my mom and I fight over on a daily basis. We also have an iPod touch that is not my favorite, but if push comes to shove, I'll take it! I much prefer the computers to those little iPods.
    Which leads me to my next point... my mom and I share a Macbook that we got a couple of years ago. Last summer, the computer malfunctioned, and the hard drive had to be replaced. I  couldn't live a day without technology!
   I have a job working at our local grocery store, and I'm using my money from work to buy a new iPod Nano. I've been doing research, and the new iPod nano looks amazing! I can't wait to get it!

11 comments:

  1. I'm not keen on the iPad but I do like the iPad Mini - still a bit out of my price range though, which is probably just as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, and I'm the opposite. I run from the fruit-based system. We haven't gotten along since I was in, like 6th grade, and the apples were the only system the school had. These days our relationship is very strained, and when I had the chance to buy one, I ran away and got something else. ;) My son, however, has an ipod, but he's favoring his tablet now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A is for apple - a whole new sping

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I'm a PC :) We had a Mac for a while, but I did not get on with it and Win8 has its drawbacks, but at least I know how to fix that :). The games on my friend's iPad were cool though, but it's a bit pricey just for finger dancing :D. I do have an iPod for downstairs when I'm cooking - it sits in it's dock and blasts out Adam Lambert while I bake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice for A! I'm not much up on all the technology so I mostly stick to the organic-based varieties. My favorite would have to be Honeycrisp.

    Great start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so far behind the times. I don't own any Apple technology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh-oh. I don't know if we're going to get along. *shifty eyes* I'm married to a geek. I'm the sister of 4 other geeks. None of them like Apple. (That's putting it nicely.) But that's okay, you can like your Apples as long as you don't mind my cheese. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed that you're working hard for your iPod nano. Many kids feel entitled, and I can tell that you've been raised right. Best of luck Morgan!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love Apples, but I haven't gone the iPad or iPhone route yet. On purpose - don't really want to go that way. I have a MacBook Pro that I love, and I am almost surgically attached to my iPod touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trisha, you and me alike. I am almost surgically attached to my Mac Notebook ;)

      Delete
  10. Apple products all the way!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)