Tuesday, March 12, 2013

National Wormhole Day Bloghop

What would you do or where would you go if you could traverse a wormhole through space or time just once? One safe round trip passage. Would you go back in time and talk some sense into a younger you? Go five years into the future and bring back the Wall Street Journal? See just how the heck the Great Pyramids of Giza were really built? View what the other side of the universe looks like? Kill Hitler?

This is a really tough question. I'd probably say that there are multiple options. Since I can't list one favorite, I'll list them all!
1. I'd love to go back to the day I was born (May 5) and see what I was like as an infant. That'd be really fascinating! 2. I would travel to the other side of the universe to see if there are really aliens (which  I believe there are), and too see some other planets.
3. I'd want to meet Abraham Lincoln.
4. I'd want to meet George Washington.
5. Go back in time to the American Revoution.
6. Meet Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Edison

Please follow me on twitter @katz_morgan!
















19 comments:

  1. Seeing myself as an infant would be fun. I wonder if I'd look like my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of awesome choices to check out, and great picks on the historical characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right: it was very hard to limit the wormhole trip to a single destination. But it sure was fun to think about it, wasn't it?

    Thanks for signing on as a new follower to my blog. I'm happy to return the favor. Consider me your newest groupie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of American history, so meeting Lincoln or Washington would be an incredible experience. Or witnessing the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Goosebumps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There would be nothing better than making those alien disbelievers be quiet! But meeting Abraham Lincoln would be good too.

    Hey, put up a follow twitter button to make it easier for people to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a firm believer in aliens too. What kind? That I can't say, but they're out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No 2 sounds interesting. i don't know if there are aliens or not around, it would be interesting to know for sure.

    I do remember this idea from a movie I've seen long ago which was something like "If we were alone in the Universe it would be a waste of space" - liked the idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I go too?? That would be a lot of fun....and I will meet up with you for the journey after I see myself as an infant!!

    www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fgoing back to see yourself as in infant is a gtreat idea. And cute. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watch your own birth...what an interesting concept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You seem to love history...and those ideas are awesome. I don't think I'd like to witness my own birth tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd go with #2. The future appeals more to me than the past.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seeing yourself born. Now that's a cool thought.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd rather keep my distance from the aliens, but I'd be happy to accompany you to meet AL, GW, BF, & TE. I've visited Mount Vernon & many places of Lincoln's life, & saw Edison's lab. Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all your choices - there are so many people it'd be awesome to go back in time and meet. It just occurred to me also that there are people it'd be cool to go FORWARD in time and meet :) How the heck can we know who will be the next world-famous world-changer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think I would kill Hitler, but I sure would punch him in the face a few times and ask "What the f@#$% is wrong with you?" It would be cool to hang out with brilliant minds and get inside their heads. And I'll follow you, follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. An interesting and eclectic list. Would you be a soldier in the revolutin?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a long trip with many stops...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)