Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[STSmall_thumb%255B2%255D%255B2%255D.png]


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



This week, I'm getting into non-fiction reading. I'm doing a huge research project on eating disorders for my English class, and I found a great new novel/memoir that looks just perfect for the project. The novel is entitled Wasted  by Myra Hornbacher. If you like serious memoirs, check this out! 

7 comments:

  1. Or you could come watch me scarf down carbs.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually interested in memoirs, but I've read a few that I've loved so I'll have to check it out. Good luck with your research project. I should be working on my insanely difficult paper right now, but as you can see I'm not. Whoops!

    My STS

    ~Danica PageTaking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your research project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mt shelves are bulging! I really need to learn to read faster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the research project! Enjoy :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find eating disorders both fascinating and disturbing.

    This week I'm reading Jane Austen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of that book before but I do love memoirs! Happy Reading this week =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA & Giveaways

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)