Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blogging A to Z- Final Countdown!

A to Z Challenge [2013]
The blogging A to Z challenge starts on Monday. Between now and then, I will try to post as much as I can. I participate in the weekly "Feature and Follow Friday" hop that is hosted by Alison Can Read. For the challenge, I will be posting random facts about myself according to the letter of that particular day. Unfortunately, there were some letters that I could not come up with anything for, so I just took the easy way out and am planning on posting a cute/funny picture on those days. In order to make this challenge fun, I've already started writing out my posts ahead of time. I'm a high school student, so I don't have a ton of time to blog on-the-spot. Since this is my spring break, I decided to blog as much as possible ;) . I try to write one letter every day. I am currently on "I". I'm actually having fun with this- who knew?!? Check back here during the challenge to learn more about me! I'll be back for my last regular post before the challenge on Friday. *Dun dun dunnn*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)