Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feature and Follow- 5/30/2013


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

Oh dear... this is a really hard one, especially since I don't want to offend anyone by leaving them out! I'll list as many people as possible here. Everyone on this list has made some awesome comments and has helped me enhance my blogging experience!

1. Hilary @ Positive Letters
2. Trisha @ WORD + STUFF
3. Crystal @ Crystal Collier


5 comments:

  1. I am following you from the hop. I would love return followers on bloglovin pleas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping through, Happy Friday!

    New GFC & Google+ Follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Morgan - good heavens above - I'm honoured ... much more than I deserve - I take my hat off to you .. with your deliverance on life ... always Redheading away to one and all ... children, studying and coping ...

    Congratulations and Trisha I know .. Crystal I have yet to meet ..

    Delighted you enjoy popping over and 'gettin sum educshun' ... just a little Brit histoire ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan I've checked out the blogs that you've recommended above, they are so interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my way to check out the blogs you picked!

    Old follower here!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)