Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A-Z Reflection Post

I have officially survived my first A-Z challenge! It was so much fun. I've learned about myself, other bloggers, and have earned new followers- 269, to be exact!
At times, this challenge was grueling, especially towards the end of the alphabet. O, Q, and X were especially hard. However, I perservered, and survived! I had a random theme this year, but I'm hoping that next year's theme is a bit more well planned. I'm thinking maybe something culinary, but we'll see.

Thank you to all my followers and commenters! You guys rock!! Congrats to all A-Z survivors!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Morgan .. many congratulations on getting so many followers that's excellent news. So good to know that the Challenge has helped so much - there are lots of helpful bloggers out there, with lots of good material ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting through your first A to Z! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the new followers! I liked the end of the alphabet. There were less options, so I spent less time trying to pick a topic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog posts and have given you the Liebster Award. Please stop by and pick it up when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn,
      Thanks for the award! I'm so flattered! Can you reply to this comment with a link to your blog so I can come pick it up?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)