Wednesday, April 1, 2015

B is for Beauty and Beast

It didn't seem right to do a Disney-themed post for B and leave these two characters out! It's kind of funny to have two characters starting with the same name that are a couple!

I'll start out with Belle first. I remind myself of Belle because I am quiet and have some trouble fitting in. I've always had trouble making friends, but when I do make friends, the relationships tend to be really good ones. I'm also an intellectual, just like Belle is. I also love reading!

The Beast is an example that we all need to follow. He teaches us that it's what's on the inside that counts, and not to judge someone when they first meet them.



This is one of my favorite scenes in the movie:



11 comments:

  1. Very Nice. I will be anxious to see what you list on the harder alphabet letters.
    http://enchantedfantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved Belle because she had her head stuck in a book, just like me.

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, Belle is awesome!! She is such a unique character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One shouldn't judge others by looks...we all are not masters of face reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still my favorite Disney movie! Belle is smart, independent, and just felt so much more real to me than most of the earlier heroines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was always one of my favorites. I think I like "Be Our Guest" more than "Tale As Old As Time", though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great film and the characters are strong. She is actually the strong one, not the beast who is very gentle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so blown away by this film when it first came out that I took my mother to see it later. She wasn't anxious to see it because as she said, "I don't like cartoons". Well, after she saw it she too loved it and bought the video when it came out. Beauty and the Beast really brought animated film making to a higher dimension.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favorite Disney film, not to mention that the clip is my favorite scene as well. I tend to be a lot like Belle too. I agree with what you said about how the Beast teaches us to not judge someone by his/her appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is probably one of my favorite Disney films. Animated films, I should say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)