Friday, April 3, 2015

D is for Dopey and Dory (and a special guest!)

Wow, we have 2 characters and a special guest today! The special guest is revealed at the bottom of this post, but I highly  encourage you to read all the way through to the end. You won't get the connection otherwise!


D is for Dopey.

Dopey has to be my all time favorite Disney Character.  He's so cute and funny and I just love him so much! I've always wondered how old he is, though, because he's the only dwarf without a beard! Dopey seems to be younger than all the other dwarfs because he acts more like a young person than an adult, like all the other dwarfs do.

Here's a good clip of Dopey.






D is for Dory!

Dory from 'Finding Nemo' is an interesting fish. She has short-term memory loss, and she's constantly driving Marlin crazy! Just keep swimming! 





And finally, our special guest..............

D is for......

Ellen DeGeneres!

I thought Ellen would be perfect for this post because she voices Dory! Ellen has to be one of my favorite celebrities (besides Sofia Vergara!), and she is hilarious as Dory. Here's a funny clip of her tv show! Some of the clips on Youtube were a bit inappropriate. I try to keep this blog G-rated as much as possible. 







4 comments:

  1. Dory for the win! Thanks for another great post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dory is one of my favorite cartoon characters! She was hilarious in Hungarian, because they filled all her lines with puns... :D

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great post!
    http://enchantedfantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dora! She was so funny and I consider her one the best characters. That scene with Ellen was funny:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)