Tuesday, April 14, 2015

M is for Maleficient, Mickey, and Morgan!!

M is for Maleficient. She's got to be my favorite disney villain. She has anger management issues for sure, but that only contributes to her awesomeness! She's also a badass because she has a way of faking emotions and then suddenly getting revenge on her enemies. In the scene where she finds out she's not wanted, she says "What an awkward situation". She pretends to be offended, and suddenly gets revenge by placing the infamous curse upon Aurora. And those horns- wicked awesome!!

Maleficient represents pure evil. She's the self-proclaimed "Mistress of all evil" and is known to smile and cackle when her enemies are in pain.  Her smile is very devious, which implies that she takes pleasure in knowing that she causes pain.




                                    M is for Mickey.

Mickey's the mouse that started it all. I've always loved him, and this January I had the privilege of meeting talking Mickey at Disney's Magic Kingdom! It was amazing, and I even have a photo below. He was adorable, and he gives great hugs!





M is for Morgan (that's me!). I wanted to use this opportunity to tell you a little more about myself. I'm 18, and will be 19 on May 5th! I am currently a freshman at Loyola Chicago studying social work. In my spare time (what spare time?!), I enjoy reading, sleeping, and cooking. I've never been able to choose a favorite Disney movie because I love them all! But I do have a lot of favorite Disney characters, all of whom are mentioned in this challenge.










3 comments:

  1. I love Dancing With The Stars and last night was all about Disney-FYI:) I love Maleficient. Mickey is as old as my mom (87) but he is still a spry mouse. Good for you for getting your education and enjoying what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to get to know you better! =) Maleficient is seriously the most perfect villain ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thank you: I enjoyed watching the clip, and Maleficent is magnificent.
    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge 2015.
    Shalom,
    Patricia at Everything Must Change

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)